Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Shameless plug!

So, as the title suggests this is a shameless plug for my brothers blog, Rainbow Dad.



"Over a glass of wine or two the other night I decided that it was high time that I shared my journey into the crazy world of fatherhood. From beer bottle to baby bottle I want to show how my ordinary family has taken an extraordinary journey.
My desire is to show that being a gay Dad is far from different or special, but in fact we are as normal as every other parent.
My greatest hope is that through this I can inspire and demonstrate that fatherhood is possible for all who feel called to it.
Please share with anyone who you feel may benefit. Please also follow my new blog at http://rainbowdad.wordpress.com (under construction)."

Come and check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment